- Indices of leg resistance artery function are independently related to cycling V̇O2max. Gifford JR, Hanson BE. Physiological Reports 2020.
- Critical Speed throughout Aging: Insight from the World Masters Championships. Gifford JR, Collins J. MSSE 2020.
- Stretching‐based vascular rehabilitation? it’s not a stretch. Gifford JR. Journal of Physiology 2020.
- Vascular function is related to blood flow during high-intensity, but not low-intensity, knee extension exercise. Hanson BE. Proffit M, Gifford JR. Journal of Applied Physiology 2020.
- Strong Relationship Between Vascular Function in the Coronary and Brachial Arteries: A Clinical Coming of Age for the Updated Flow-Mediated Dilation Test? Broxterman R… Gifford JR, Richardson RS. Hypertension 2019.
- Effect of Cuff Pressure on Blood Flow DuringBlood Flow-Restricted Rest and Exercise. Crossley K, Feland B, Gifford JR. MSSE 2020.
- CORP: ultrasound assessment of vascular function with the passive leg movement technique. Gifford JR, Richardson RS. Journal of Applied Physiology 2017.
- Symmorphosis and skeletal muscle: in vivo and in vitro measures reveal differing constraints in the exercise‐trained and untrained human. Gifford JR…Richardson RS. Journal of Physiology 2015.
This article sets forth methodological guidelines for performing the passive leg movement test of vascular function.