Dr. Jayson Gifford
Recent Publications (of 30+ publications)
- Indices of leg resistance artery function are independently related to cycling V̇O2max. Gifford JR, Hanson BE. Physiological Reports 2020.
- Critical Speed throughout Aging: Insight from the World Masters Championships. Gifford JR, Collins J. MSSE 2020.
- Stretching‐based vascular rehabilitation? it’s not a stretch. Gifford JR. Journal of Physiology 2020.
- Vascular function is related to blood flow during high-intensity, but not low-intensity, knee extension exercise. Hanson BE. Proffit M, Gifford JR. Journal of Applied Physiology 2020.
- Strong Relationship Between Vascular Function in the Coronary and Brachial Arteries: A Clinical Coming of Age for the Updated Flow-Mediated Dilation Test? Broxterman R… Gifford JR, Richardson RS. Hypertension 2019.
- Effect of Cuff Pressure on Blood Flow DuringBlood Flow-Restricted Rest and Exercise. Crossley K, Feland B, Gifford JR. MSSE 2020.
- CORP: ultrasound assessment of vascular function with the passive leg movement technique. Gifford JR, Richardson RS. Journal of Applied Physiology 2017.
- Symmorphosis and skeletal muscle: in vivo and in vitro measures reveal differing constraints in the exercise‐trained and untrained human. Gifford JR…Richardson RS. Journal of Physiology 2015.